1. Application and designation of rules.
2.1 Social Security Numbers.
3. Citable offenses - Methods of initiating - Trial - Consolidation.
4. Assignment of jurisdiction.
5. Uniform citation - Issuance - Service - Form - Number - Distribution.
6. Appearance of defendant - Admission by payment by mail - Answer of a defendant - Trial date notice or continuance notice.
7. Trial procedures - Venue - Arrest or bail prohibited - Court trials - Findings and judgment.
7.1. Stipulations not binding on court - Continuance of trial or hearing.
8. Failure to appear - Default judgment - Notice of judgment.
8.1. Relief from default judgments.
9. Judgment - Fixed penalty for infractions - Withheld judgment and suspended penalties prohibited - Deferred payment agreements.
9.1. Entry of judgment by clerk of court.
10. Failure to pay penalty - Suspension of driver's license - Notice of nonpayment - Late payment - Receipt and notice of payment - Other sanctions.
10.1. Forms and procedures for fish and game infractions.
10.2. Forms and procedures for other non-traffic infractions.
11. Driver's license suspension hearing - Finding by the court - Effect of suspension.
12. Appointment of persons to receive answers to citations or complaints, accept payment of penalties and execute deferred payment agreements.
13. Method of payment of penalty and costs.
14. Reporting of proceedings.
15. Appeal to the district court.
16. Effective date.
Chief Justice Roger S. BurdickJustice Daniel T. EismannJustice Jim JonesJustice Warren E. JonesJustice Joel D. Horton
Chief Judge John M. MelansonJudge Karen L. LansingJudge Sergio A. GutierrezJudge David W. Gratton
Promoting Openness In The Courts Do you have suggestions about how we can better serve you? CLICK HERE