Whether you are involved in a case, fulfilling your duties as a juror, looking for court services or simply interested in learning more about our court system, we hope this site will help answer any questions you may have regarding your Third Branch.
Information About Appeals & Opinions
Clerk of the Idaho Supreme Court & Court of Appeals
Phone: (208) 334-2210
Physical Address: 451 West State Street, Boise, ID 83702
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720-0101
Watch Idaho Supreme Court Oral Arguments Live!
For the latest Opinions, follow us on Twitter!
>> View all Judicial Press Releases <<
Frequently Requested Services
- Certificate of Good Standing - Learn more about who can obtain, how to order, and cost information.
- Court Assistance - Self-help centers for Idaho's courts, including forms and other resources relating to family law and other non-criminal court matters.
- Guardianship/Conservatorship - Online training module now available for informational purposes or to help those seeking appointment as a Guardian and/or Conservator.
- Idaho State Law Library - Now open in the Idaho Water Center, 322 E. Front Street, Ste. 560, Boise, ID 83702 | (208) 364-4555
- Idaho Case Records Search - Search our court records database for pending and closed Idaho trial court case information.
- Problem Solving Courts - Working to reduce the overcrowding of jails and prisons, abuse and dependency among offenders, to hold offenders accountable, reduce recidivism, and to promote effective interaction of all stakeholders.
- Idaho Judicial Council