Idaho Rules of Civil Procedure Rule 83(f). Notice of Appeal - Contents.
A notice of appeal to the district judges division of the district court filed pursuant to this rule shall contain the following information and statement:
(1) The title of the court from which the appeal is taken.
(2) The title of the court to which the appeal is taken.
(3) The date and heading of the judgment or decision from which the appeal is taken.
(4) A statement as to whether the appeal is taken upon matters of law, or upon matters of fact, or both.
(5) A statement as to whether the testimony and proceedings of the original trial or hearing were recorded or reported, together with an identification of the method of recording or reporting and the name of the party or person in whose possession such recording or reporting is located.
(6) A statement of the issues on appeal which the appellant then intends to assert in the appeal; provided, such statement may be filed separately within fourteen (14) days after the filing of the notice of appeal and any such list of issues on appeal shall not prevent the appellant from asserting other issues on appeal thereafter discovered by the appellant.
(Amended effective July 1, 1977; amended December 27, 1979, effective July 1, 1980; amended April 19, 1995, effective July 1, 1995.)
Promoting Openness In The Courts
Do you have suggestions about how we can better serve you?