Main menu(Site Main Menu)

Idaho Rules of Civil Procedure Rule 81(k). Who May Appeal a Small Claim Judgment.

Any aggrieved party from a small claim judgment may appeal to the district court as provided in these rules and by law; provided, however, any party who defaults or does not appear at the small claim proceeding shall have no right to appeal the judgment in the small claim proceeding to the district court. 


(Adopted April 11, 1979, effective May 1, 1979.)

As the Third Branch of Government, we provide access to justice through the timely, fair, and impartial resolution of cases.


Members of the
Idaho Supreme Court

Members of the
Idaho Court of Appeals



Promoting Openness In The Courts
Do you have suggestions about how we can better serve you?