• First Judicial District CASA Program
• Second Judicial District CASA Program (website currently inactive)
• Third Judicial District CASA Program
• Fourth Judicial District CASA Program/Family Advocate Program
• Fifth Judicial District CASA Program
• Sixth Judicial District CASA Program
• Seventh Judicial District CASA Program
Guardians ad Litem (GALs), also known as Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), provide community volunteer advocacy for abused and neglected children pursuant to statute. After a thorough investigation, the GAL volunteer prepares a report outlining the history of the case, the services that are available for the child and family, and ultimately, makes a recommendation about what is in the best interests of the child. Our judges use this and other information to make an informed decision and create better outcomes for abused and/or neglected children all across Idaho.
"Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
For more information:
Statewide Child Protection Manager
Idaho Supreme Court
P.O. Box 83720
451 W. State Street
Boise, ID 83720-0101
Ph: (208) 947-7457